Barcode Printer Zebra R-140
Fully industrial printing & RFID encoding for applications on the cutting edge of technology
The R-140 uses high-tech RFID technology to recognize and produce labels. The RFID transponder can later be edited for the life of the "smart label." The R-140 generates labels perfect for inventory and supply chain management, fast package delivery, baggage tracking, returnable containers and pallets, library and video store product checkout, document tracking and anti-counterfeiting. These smart labels use radio waves and do not suffer from smudges and other common label-reading problems. This makes the R-140 ideal for outdoors and other harsh environments. They are also able to be scanned as a group, rather than one-by-one as with traditional barcode labels.
Zebra R-140 Details
R-140 Features and Applications
R-140 Design Principle
- RFID Smart Label Printer (Reads, Writes and Prints RFID Smart Labels)
- Superior Performance
- All metal construction
- Outstanding print quality and throughput
- Proven reliability and durability
- 24/7 mission critical applications for productivity
- Fastest Print Speed
R-140 Applications Zebra's innovative R-140 can read, write and print labels carrying embedded ultra-thin RFID transponders. Transponders contain integrated circuits that can be read, programmed and re-programmed using non-contact radio waves. This revolutionary technology enables you to change and update data repeatedly throughout the life of the RFID "smart" label. Because RFID technology utilizes radio waves, smart labels can be read through dirt, paint, and many non-metallic objects. RFID smart labels feature anti-collision technology, which allows you to scan and identify several objects simultaneously such as totes of supplies. The R-140 is ideal for warehouse/logistics, express parcel delivery, airline baggage tracking, returnable plastic containers/pallets, library book/video check-out, sensitive document tracking, supply chain management (source tagging), ticketing (sports, concerts, ski lifts, etc.), anti-counterfeiting and pharmaceutical applications.
The R-140 Advantage
- Innovative, high-quality leading technology products
- Broadest product line in the industry
- Global Service & Support: Worldwide technical support, 24/7 online support
- Fast, friendly customer service with multi-lingual abilities
- Global network of authorized resellers
- Competitive product warranty: 12 month labor & parts and 6 month printhead warranty
The Zebra R-140 is also known as the Zebra R140 .