Printer Label Primera AP362
Primera's AP-Series Label Applicators are the perfect semi-automatic labeling solution for cylindrical containers as well as many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes.
Set-up and operation is fast and easy. Just:
- Set the guides
- Place your container in the machine
- Press the footswitch and your label is applied
- The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you'll apply labels faster and more accurately ? helping to speed up your production and sell more of your products!
Apply Labels Fast and Accurately
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you'll be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1200 per hour. Labels are perfectly applied without wrinkles, giving your finished products a highly professional look.
AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera's LX- or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
AP360 is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
AP362 is an advanced model. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included.
- Quick set-up and easy operation Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP362) with variable spacing
- Fast ? labels are applied at 5.3" (135mm) per second ? up to 1200 containers per hour
- Compact size ? fits on most desks and countertops
- Professionally designed ? one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications
- Industrial strength ? built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life
Primera AP362 specification
1" to 9.4" (25.4mm to 238mm)
0.6" to 6.7" (15mm to 170mm)
Cylindrical and many tapered
Supply roll diameter:
Up to 8" (203mm)
Media liner width:
1" to 8.375" (25.4mm to 213mm)
Supply roll core:
2" to 3" I.D. (51.8mm to 76.2mm)
100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A
16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
13.4"W x 8.9"H x 12.9"D (340mmW x 226mmH x 328mmD)