Barcode Scanner Metrologic MS9535 Voyager BT
Designed for Low to Medium Throughput Point of Sale or Light Warehouse.
Metrologic s VoyagerBT offers convenience and the freedom of mobility by incorporat- ing Bluetooth wireless technology. This latest member of the Voyager Series continues the trend of combining patented technology, high perfor- mance, and a futuristic design.
Voyager BT provides a lightweight, comfortable, and easy to use scanning solution. The patented CodeGate feature remains at the core of the scan- ner s functionality. The scanner wakes with a touch of the CodeGate button activating the IR sensor. After scanning a bar code, simply press the CodeGate button and the data is transmitted wirelessly to the host. Operators will find the brightly-lit laser easy to see and to line up on a BT perfect for desired bar code making Voyager menu scanning applications.
Metrologic MS9535 Voyager BlueTooth Specifications
VoyagerBT is a wireless, laser bar code scanner designed for low to medium throughput Point of Sale (POS) or light warehouse applications where the convenience of a wireless hand held scanner is needed.
- Cable-free scanning using Bluetooth© v1.2 technology
- Decodes all standard 1D, RSS-14, RSS Limited and RSS Expanded bar codes
- CodeGate© data transmission technology ideal for menu scanning
- Up to 12,000 scans per charge
- Supports master and client modes
- Recharging base station with in base scanning
- Wall or countertop mounting
- 10 meter (33') working range
- Two way communication - user receives audible and visual confirmation of each scan
- New extended memory model holds up to 2500 bar codes when out of range
MS9535 VoyagerBT Quick Specs
|Depth of Field: ||0 mm - 203 mm (0"? - 8"?) for 0.33 mm (13 mil) bar codes |
|Width of Field: ||64 mm (2.5"?) @ face; 249 mm (9.8"?) @ 203 mm (8"?) |
|Scan Speed: ||72 ? 2 scan lines per second |
|Scan Pattern: ||Single scan line |
|Minimum Bar Width: ||0.127 mm (5 mil) |
|Dimensions: ||198 mm (7.8"?) H x 40 mm (1.6"?) D x Handle Width: 45 mm (1.8"?) Head Width: 78 mm (3.1"?) |
Base: 61 mm (2.4") H x 204 mm (8.0") D x 107 mm (4.2") W
|System Interfaces: ||PC Keyboard Wedge, RS232, Light Pen Emulation, Stand Alone Keyboard, IBM 468x/469x, USB (low speed and full speed) |
|Light Source: ||Visible Laser Diode 650 nm ? 10 nm |
|Weight: ||Scanner (with battery): 199 g (7.02 oz); Base: 225 g (7.9 oz) |
|Shock: ||Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5') drops |