Printer Aplikasi Fargo Persona C16
The Persona C16 and C11 Desktop Card Printers.
The latest addition to the Fargo line of card printers The Persona C16 delivers personalized cards with simplicity. Just plug in and print out! Its as easy to use as a regular office printer. Drop-in ribbon and card loading make it easy to refill. For added efficiency, the Persona C16 has an increased input hopper capacity of 100 cards. It also features an easy-to-read LCD display that shows printer status and other helpful messages.
Fargo Persona C16 Specifications
Introducing the most simple and reliable card printers in their class.
The Persona C16, C11 and M11 deliver personalized cards with simplicity. Just plug in and print out! They're as easy to use as a regular office printer. Drop-in ribbon and card loading make them easy to refill. For added efficiency, the new C16 has an increased input hopper capacity of 100 cards. It also features an easy-to-read LCD display that shows printer status and other helpful messages.
Affordable and dependable personalization
These Persona printers are a great choice for common applications. Their smooth, reliable operation keeps up with frequent use at an economical price. Optional magnetic stripe encoding and an optional USB-to-Parallel interface cable enhance their value even more.
Just the right size
With theirsmall footprint, these Persona printers fit easily on any desktop. They're also an ideal solution if you need to print cards at multiple sites, because They're light enough and quiet enough to be taken anywhere.
Fast, photo-quality color
The advanced dye-sublimation technology of the C16 and C11 produces vivid, photo-quality cards on demand. The printers deliver professional, edge-to-edge results in only 30 seconds. The M11 prints in 256 shades of gray for the sharpest single-color images in just 5 seconds.
Let a Persona desktop printer meet your needs and budget!
- C16/C11: Dye-Sublimation/Resin Thermal Transfer
- M11: Resin Thermal Transfer
- C16 / C11: Up to 16.7 million/256 shades per pixel
- M11: Monochrome
Print Ribbon Options:
- C16/ C11: Full Color with resin black, YMCKO*, 250 prints Dye-sublimation black, BO*, 500 prints Resin black, green, blue, red, white, silver,
gold and scratch-off,1000 prints
- M11: Resin black, green, blue, red, white, silver, gold and scratch-off,1000 prints
- C16 / C11: 30 seconds per card / 120 cards per hour (YMCKO)*
- C16 / C11 / M11: 5 seconds per card / 720 cards per hour (K)*
- CR-80 (3.375"L x 2.125"W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW)
- CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.303"L x 2.051"W /
- 83.9mmL x 52.1mmW)
- CR-80 edge-to-edge
- (3.37"L x 2.11"W / 85.5mmL x 53.5mmW)
Accepted Card Thicknes:
- .020" (20mil) to .030" (30mil) / .5mm to .76mm
Accepted Card Types:
- PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; mono-
chrome resin ribbon required for 100% polyester cards
- C16: 100 cards (.030" / .762mm)
- C11 / M11: 45 cards (.030" / .762mm)
Output Hopper Card
- Attachable Card Output Hopper
- C16: 50 cards (.030" / .762mm)
- C11 / M11: 35 cards (.030" / .762mm)
- C16: LCD display shows printer status and diagnostic error prompts
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP
- ISO Magnetic Stripe Encoding Module, high- or low-coercivity (specify when ordering; low-coercivity not available on M11), Tracks 1, 2, and 3
- Centronics Parallel, IEEE 1284 compliant
- 65O to 80O F / 18O to 27O C
- C16: 8.9"H x 13.1"W x 10.5"D 226mmH x 333mmW x 267mmD
- C11 / M11: 6.7"H x 13.1"W x 10.5"D 170mmH x 333mmW x 267mmD
- C16: 15.2 lbs. / 6.9 kg
- C11 / M11: 15 lbs. / 7 kg
- Safety: UL 1950, CSA C2.2 and T?V-GS (IEC-950) Emissions: FCC Class A, CRC c1374, Class A and T?V-EMC (IEC-801 -2, -3, -4; CISPR 22, Class B), CE, BSMI
- Printer - One year
- Printhead - Oneyear/unlimited pass withUltraCard cards
- Printer Cleaning Kit
- USB-to-Parallel Interface Cable (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP only)
- External Print Server (Windows only; required for stand-alone networking of printers.)