Barcode Printer Datamax ST-3210
The Datamax S-Class family of admissions ticketing printers are the fastest, most configurable ticket printers to be introduced to the admissions industry.
The development of the ticket printer within Datamax was driven by market research identifying the potential growth of thermal printer sales within the ticket printing industry. The driving force for the growth is the combined demands for automation, printing of variable data, reduction of fraud, and the increased use of the Internet as an avenue to print and sell tickets. Our research shows the combination of these factors presents a tremendous opportunity for a high performance, thermal ticket printer.
After careful review of the admissions industry, Datamax has developed and launched a line of thermal ticket printers. The ST-3210 operates in direct thermal mode, prints an image area of up to 3.15" wide and accommodates fan-fold stock. This product has more standard features, better overall performance, and a more competitive price than its identified competition.
STANDARD FEATURES :
• 10 ips print speed (3210), 6 ips print speed (3306)
• 203 dpi print resolution (3210), or 300 dpi print resolution (3306)
• Self-loading, self-aligning print mechanism
• Adjustable ticket sensor
• Adjustable media width guides
• 3.25" maximum media width
• 3.15" maximum print width
• 3-button, 3-LED control panel for maximum configuration flexibility and printer status indication
• Locking metal cabinet for increased ticket stock security
• Two internal printer languages: Datamax Printer Language (DPL) and Datamax Ticket Printer Language (DTPL)