Barcode Scanner Datalogic Touch
Datalogic, a European manufacturer of CCD and Laser barcode scanners, offers a wide range of handheld products particularly suited for document handling and retail barcode scanning applications.
The Datalogic Touch 65 CCD barcode scanner represents the ideal product whenever a cost-effective solution is required, without compromising reading performance and product quality.
The Datalogic Touch 65 CCD barcode scanner provides a complete multi-interface solution, including USB, RS232 and Keyboard Wedge interface. The Datalogic Touch 65 CCD barcode scanner interface can be changed by simply replacing the cable and configuring the reader properly.
A scan rate of 256 scans/sec guarantees outstanding performance in terms of reading promptness, especially on poorly printed or damaged codes, where several decoding attempts may be required.
Furthermore, the Datalogic Touch 65 CCD barcode scanner benefits from PUZZLE SOLVER, a decoding technique introduced and patented by Datalogic. It allows the Datalogic Touch 65 CCD barcode scanner to collect partial data from successive scans and combine it to obtain complete information, rather than approaching the decoding process as a "one scan" confined operation. This increases "good read" results considerably.
Datalogic Touch features
Scan rate 256 scans/sec
USB and Keyboard Wedge
Enhanced multi-standard architecture
65 mm reading window
PUZZLE SOLVER decoding system
Sunrise 2005 Compliant
5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Datalogic Touch specification Electrical Characteristics
- Power Supply: 5 Vdc ? 5%, Directly from the terminal or PC in USB, Wedge and Pen mode, or via an external PG5 power supply in RS232 mode
- Consumption: 150 mA max.
- Dimensions: 164 x 77.5 x 63 mm (Touch 65); 175 x 100 x 80 mm (Touch 90)
- Weight (approx.): 1160 g (Touch 65); 195 g (Touch 90)
- Case Material: ABS
- Cable Length: 2 m (6.6 ft) linear
- Light Source: Visible red LED
- Max. Resolution: 0.10 mm / 4 mils (Touch 65); 0.13 mm / 5 mils (Touch 90)
- Scan Rate: 256 scans/sec
- Print Contrast Ratio: 15% (min)
- Reading Field: 65 mm (Touch 65); 88 mm (Touch 90)
- Reading Distance: 0 to 50 mm on EAN 13 code MAG1
- Readable Barcodes: 2/5 family, Code 39, Code 32, Code CIP 39, Code 128, EAN128, EAN/UPC, ISBN/ISSN, CODABAR, Code 93, ISBT128, MSI, Plessey, Telepen, Delta IBM, Code 11, Code 49, Code 16K, RSS
- Reading Indicators: LED and adjustable tone "beeper"
- Reading Mode: Single or autodiscrimination code
- Programming Method: Manual: Reading special barcodes; Automatic: (with RS232) S/W commands through the serial port
- Sm@rtSet?: Windows configuration program
- Data Management: Touch 65/90: Data formatting (Header, Teminator, Code ID, Code Length, etc.); Touch 65/90 Pro: Data formatting and data editing (string deletion and insertion, character replacement, code concatenation, etc.)
- Interfaces: USB, RS232, Wedge, Pen
- Utilities: OLEPOS and JAVAPOS
- Ambient Light Conditions: 30,000 lux max. (contact with code surface)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 ?C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ?C
- Humidity: 90% non condensing
- Drop Resistance: Withstands drops from 1.2 m onto a concrete surface
- Environmental Protection: IP30